Some positions may require background check.
Volunteer Application Complete 2017 (1)-[...]
Microsoft Word document [101.4 KB]
Please download, print and include in your application.
Volunteer APS required form.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [37.3 KB]
- Provide donations such as bath towels, toiletry items, household cleaning/maintenance products. (Drop off at office.)
- clerical work during office hours
- Assist with fundraising and events
- Assist with outreach at fairs, festivals and other events as planned
Resale Shop (Atlanta)
- Sorting donations
- Assisting on sales floor
- Donation pick-ups
- Hospital accompaniment (Texarkana only)
- Support and explain services
Complete the Survey Survey above for more information!
- It is personally fulfilling to give back and help others in need in our community.
- Boosts resumes to colleges and jobs
- Can sometimes count as college credit
- Meet new people
- Get your foot in the door for a career change
- Gain references on a resume
What better way to show you are worthy of employment than volunteering and proving that you are the right person for the job. Just a quick did you know…… in a study provided by Indeed.com that 1 in 5 employers are more likely to hire a person who has volunteer time. That is a 20 percent increase in your chances to get the job you’ve been waiting for.
You have the opportunity to give to your community and help those who need help the most. The feeling you will have, knowing that you are making a difference in someone’s life is indescribable and is a feeling you’ll never know until you experience it.
for individuals, businesses, schools, churches, civic organizations, nonprofits:
- Provide donations (monetary or household/toiletry/clothing items)
- Be an advocate for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault in your community, organization, church, and education institution
- Follow us on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, share with your friends, family, and groups
- Promote October "Domestic Violence Survivor" campaign with purple pins
- Sponsor an event or project
- Participate in fundraising
- Request a speaker or training for staff, students, or the community
- Have information available to those you serve or know
- Have our DVP button on your website & social networking site
- Promote October "Domestic Violence Survivor" campaign with purple pins for employees
- Have our information on your resource listing
- Include a link on your website/social networking sites
Complete the Interest Survey in the right column
for more information!
Recent TOP (largest)sponsors/donors of DVP, Inc:
Basic Software Systems
Christus St. Michael
Class at Wiliams Memorial
First Baptist Moore's Lane
Guarantee Bank & Trust
Junior League of TXK.
Moses Building and Rental
NAIFA (special thanks to David Mims for this)
Offenhauser & Co.
Phares Rental Properties
ReNew Medical Spa
Texarkana Tractor Co.
Wadley Regnl. Med. Cntr.
Women's Clan of Atlanta
York Pecan Co.
Dr. Gary Stading
John & Suzy Heath
Joseph & Nancy Robbins
Miller County Circut Clerks
Mr. & Mrs. Philip McCoy
Rodney & Debra Sullivan
Roy & Carolyn Folse
We have a resource center with dozens of information brochures for you to have.