1. Domestic Violence is NOT your fault.
2. Safety of you and your children is the number ONE priority.
3. Seek legal advice promptly.
4. Make sure you are receiving all your entitlements and be aware of your rights.
5. Seek help, there is lots of assistance out there from law enforcement, community agencies and us.
6. Seek support through friends, support groups and professional counselling. Build strong social networks.
7. Children are affected by family violence. Use your support networks to help with parenting, grandparents, teachers, youth workers, professional counseling.
8. See a financial counsellor to get your finances on track. The sooner you ask for help, the easier it is.
9. Take time out for yourself. If you can't look after yourself, you can't look after your children.
10. Focus on the future and what you want from the future. Set yourself achievable short term and long term goals.
Call, email or use the interest survey button in the right column.
Texarkana, Tx 75501
1318 S. Main
Hope, Ar 71801
209 E Hiram
Atlanta, Tx 75551
We have a resource center with dozens of information brochures for you to have.