- To break the cycle of violence by providing a safe alternative to a violent home, and by providing education, counseling, and support services to clients and their children.
- To provide full sexual assault accompaniment services to victims of sexual assault to promote recovery from the assault and prosecution of perpetrators.
- To provide education and awareness to the community concerning domestic violence and sexual assault.
- To assist women, in crisis and transition, in solving problems, seeking opportunities, and meeting the challenges of a changing society.
- To inform the community about the needs and concerns of women who are victims of physical and/or sexual abuse.
head over to the Services section.